Asia’s priority maritime event in Singapore returns!
21-23 April 2009
Launched in 2007 and attended by more than 7,000 people, Sea Asia
has been hailed as the region’s premier world-class event based in Singapore.
will return from 21-23 April 2009, giving another breath of fresh air to the maritime industries of Asia, providing a unique and exciting platform for these massive – and continually growing – sectors.
From its home in Singapore, Sea Asia
2009 will deliver two main objectives:
- To provide all the features so well received in 2007:
- a conference programme in which the Asian voice in world shipping is projected and debated by the leading names from the younger generation of Asian shipowning
- a sequence of lively and informative seminar sessions on subjects from finance to technology
- a bright and bustling exhibition floor with the biggest brand names in the business
- a diverse social programme that is both productive and enjoyable
- To develop these features even further:
- more conference sessions covering new topics
- more interactive workshops
- a wider range of social functions
- above all: an exhibition that is even bigger and broader in range and reach
Asia’s remarkable progress in all aspects of maritime affairs, and the many talented people driving it, requires a platform to reflect its status in the global industry – a platform which brings the international community in to see things for themselves.
The co-organisers of Sea Asia, Seatrade and the Singapore Maritime Foundation, are committed to providing this platform to showcase not only regional talent and quality, but the huge wealth of new business opportunities here in Asia.
For all details about Sea Asia, visit the official website:
For enquiries about exhibiting or attending the conference, contact Seatrade (Asia Representative Office):
Tel: +65 6294 2280
Fax: +65 6294 2780