|The Maritime Y.E.S. (Young Executives and Students) Club is launched!
In a bid to establish contact with maritime students before they graduate, SMF launched the Maritime Y.E.S. Club for Young Executives and Students on 16 February 2009.Y.E.S. Club serves to be the platform for students from maritime-related studies to plug into the maritime alumni network and learn from successful seniors and professionals.
The main objectives for the club are as follows:
- To encourage, foster and promote close relationship among Young Executives, Students and the Maritime Industry through social activities.
- To create a two-way communication channel between maritime students and young executives so as to disseminate information and gather feedback
- To informally track and keep in contact with students who have graduated from the maritime related courses
The Y.E.S. Club Members are not required to pay any membership fees. Members of the Y.E.S. club will benefit in the following ways:
- Widen contacts and network for business opportunities or career advancement
- Professional interaction made possible through the networking sessions
- Exclusive special invitations to networking events where students can get career advice from the graduates
SMF welcomes all maritime students and young working executives in the maritime industry who are keen to be part of this dynamic club to contact us.
To find out more about the Maritime Y.E.S. Club, please send your enquiries to YESclub@sgmf.com.sg